Supreme Judicial Court John Adams Courthouse
Donate To Support Legislative Outreach
Join M.A.R. As a Supporting Financial Member
How To Donate
1) To donate via PayPal, please click the button below. You will then be redirected to PayPal. Thank You!
2) Alternatively, please consider writing a check and mailing it to:
MASS ALIMONY REFORM
213 Main Street, Suite 201
Hudson, Mass 01749
Donations help you reform Massachusetts' outdated alimony laws, through the Massachusetts Alimony Reform Organization. Our use of funds includes, but is not limited to:
- Media Outreach. Publishing press releases to newswire services, thus gaining media and public attention to the need for reform;
- Legislative Outreach. Preparing, printing, and distributing legislative booklets to inform individual legislators of our proposed legislation and the urgent necessity for reform;
- Expert Assistance. Hiring experts in legislation and legislative reform, if needed;
- Legal Documents. Paying fees to obtain necessary legal documents and data to support reform;
- Mailings. Paying postage; and
- Website. Developing and maintaining this website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is the MassAlimonyReform.Org staffed with paid personnel.
A: No. The Mass Alimony Reform organization is staffed and run by volunteers.
- Q: Is my donation tax deductible?
A: No. The Mass Alimony Reform organization is a non-profit entity that seeks to reform legislation. Donations to non-profits that are involved in legislation are not deductible.